Thursday, January 2, 2014

Project Life 2013 | Week Forty-Three


If you have been following along with me lately, you know that I'm working on pages from this past Fall when I hit the pause button on Project Life. I've been surprised at the joy I have experienced at going back and looking at these pictures. One thing going back does is frees me up to really do one page spreads when the pictures call for it. On the other hand, I know that if I had done it the week it happened (or the week after) I would have included more story. And I do love having that too. But life is really about the balance of living and reflecting.

I almost skipped sharing this week because I had to blur out so many faces. But I knew it would always bug me that a week was missing from the online documentation. So here is my layout with many blurred faces!

cami

No comments:

Post a Comment