After a few days I couldn't do anything but laugh, because the alternative was cry. My three little things each day weren't accomplished. But after three days I had accomplished all three things from the first day. So perhaps there is some truth to the principle. Though, for me, I seem to need to aim for all three things, even if just one of them ends up getting accomplished.
So what were my three little things this weekend?
3 Things | Friday
- Prep for TruWonder.
- Finish our 10th Anniversary Trip Book
- Complete Project Life Week Three
And now those three things are done! So here's my new list for today, which I am anticipating might take me another three days to complete...
3 Things | Monday
- Post another digital freebies kit
- Post photos of our Anniversary Booklet
- Photograph and Post Project Life Weeks Two and Three