Thursday, February 6, 2014

Project Life | Week 05


This was one of the craziest weeks in a long time. I felt like I was flying with my head low to the ground. And I did end up crashing and burning at the start of the following week (this week).



I love that I have a place to keep things like lost teeth. Seriously. My mom is probably thinking that's so gross. And maybe it is. But now I have an appropriate place for swatches of hair and those little things that I want to hold on to. So... here is one of Mercy's teeth.


We finally purchased a new computer. I think it's going to take weeks for everything to be switched over and usable. Last night Eric was trying to transfer my software (CS3), which is a bit of a booger. It should be worth all the work when the work is done. But it certainly is taking more time than we'd like. But ten years is a long time to go without upgrading much of anything.


I finally finished the booklet I was making from our 10 Year Anniversary trip. So I included a photo of the completed project.


And I really love how this part of the layout came together. I had a photo of Gracie painting. I took the artwork and trimmed it down a bit so that it would fold up nicely and tuck into one of the pockets. She loved, loved, loved that I included it.


Even if the week ended in me being dog sick (and even missing work), it was a good week! I think in the end I was reminded that I need to do a better job of pacing myself. And rest. Rest is good for the body.

cami

No comments:

Post a Comment