Thursday, March 13, 2014

Digital Freebie | Document This Mini Kit

It's been a while since I have posted any freebies. I think it mostly has to do with the fact that I am not doing Project Life digitally this year. So I've been spending a little less time on the computer and a whole lot less time designing in general. But lately I have been feeling inspired and so I thought I would put together some cards that I have been working on for you. I hope you find something you like and more importantly, something you can use. I have been using the Just Add Color Kit, so I'm loving the 4x4 square cards. Not as many freebies of those floating around as the 3x4's. So I included a few of those.

Download Document This Mini Kit HERE.

Enjoy!

cami

8 comments:

  1. Good to 'hear' from you again...and Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. It feels good to be "back".

      Delete
  2. Love this (and thank you)! Makes me want to make a quilt with these prints!! www.outofthebluequilts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much : all of your freebies are awesome ! i shared the link here : https://www.facebook.com/LMIlesptitscadeauxPL and there : http://www.pinterest.com/lemondedis/project-life-freebies/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing and pinning me!

      Delete
  4. thank you once again... the colors caught my eye this time, unusual and just right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the colors were fun. I was inspired by some of the colors in the Just Add Color Project Life kit.

      Delete