Monday, March 3, 2014

Project Life | Week 06

I have had my Project Life book out in our living room. It had been so long since I'd worked on it (a month) that things were starting to get set on top of it. So I knew it was time to remove the stack of paper, get caught up and enjoy the photos. To be fair I had hit pause when we bought the iMac because we had to figure out how to transfer all the photos that were in a VERY OLD version of iPhoto. Not a fun process. But that has been done for a while and frankly I had gotten out of the weekly rhythm. So it was time to catch up.


Can you tell I love orange and grey? Love. I am using the Just Add Color kit. I still love it. The 2x2 squares require a bit more attention and bit more work. But it adds for an interesting look sometimes I think.


This week was a big one. Three huge things:
1) Got my iMac off the kitchen table and set up on the desk;
2) We celebrated Mercy's spiritual birthday (an annual tradition of remembering the day she asked Jesus into her heart);
3) The Seahawks won the Super Bowl.



My favorite part of the page was the DOCUMENTED card. I printed the story on white card stock. Then I used half of a 4x4 filler card, connecting the two with the DOCUMENTED sticker. Loved the diagonal stripes.

It was a good week. I love the remembering that happens while I am working on the pages. And I love the morning after when the kids crowd around the scrapbook and look at the photos. Love that!

cami

3 comments:

  1. Love the orange and gray. The Just Add Color page protectors look really great too.
    Congrats on Mercy's Spiritual Birthday. What a wonderful thing to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the orange and gray. Future freebies? :) Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great idea! I'm feeling inspired. Have to see what I can come up with myself using those colors!

      Delete