Monday, March 3, 2014

Project Life | Week 07

I have been catching up on Project Life. Here is our layout for Valentine's Week. Not overly red.


My favorite part of the left side is the watercolor. I cut Gracie's painting in two and included in in the bottom pockets and I love how it ties the colors on the page together and gives it a little bit of Valentine's Day color without being overly red and pink.


I tucked in a couple of folded up sweet notes my girls wrote me this week. I love using the tiny 2x2 pockets this way.


This is the right hand side and I'm aware that I've cropped off most of the page. I wanted a close up on the photo taken in Gracie's Kinder class. I love how there are not any faces, but this mess of children. It was the perfect photo to cut up and put in all the little 2x2 squares.

And that's another week complete!

cami

No comments:

Post a Comment