Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Right Now | April


  • Right now... is full.
  • Right now... there are coffee stains on my counter I should wipe up.
  • Right now... there are more projects half done than projects complete.
  • Right now... Mom and Dad Blue have had the kids for two night and they will be home any minute and I'm super excited to have snuggle time with each of the kids.
  • Right now... our completed taxes are sitting on the kitchen table awaiting signatures.
  • Right now... my stack of papers to fold or cut is huge. I could probably justify watching more than one something online.
  • Right now... the sun is shining and there are flowers starting to bloom and add color to our life.
  • Right now... Little is limping everywhere and it makes me sad, knowing the vet says there isn't anything we can do for her.




  • Right now... Daniel is learning on a skateboard a friend is loaning him.
  • Right now... I'm excited to start a family devotional book called Sticky Situations with the kids.
  • Right now... I'm pinning lots of fun family game night activities for our church Family Game Night.
  • Right now... I'm thinking a bit about next Fall and the fact the kids will likely have to go to a new school because of re-zoning.




  • Right now... we're working on filming some video clips for the Easter Kids' program and I'm thinking about how thankful I am for a brother who has lots of equipment that he's allowing us to use.
  • Right now... designing is on the bottom of a very long list of things I'd like to do "when I have time".
  • Right now... I'm thinking a lot about the the movies Noah and God's Not Dead. Wondering if we should go see either one. Not really loving all the public talk about them, but knowing the private talks are far more valuable to me.
  • Right now... I'm thinking about the blessing of fullness.


cami

1 comment:

  1. "Right now... I'm thinking a lot about the the movies Noah and God's Not Dead. Wondering if we should go see either one. Not really loving all the public talk about them, but knowing the private talks are far more valuable to me." So VERY well said, my friend.

    ReplyDelete