Friday, June 13, 2014

Teacher and Bus Driver Appreciation | Free Printable

There are a lot of good teachers out there. This year we have been on the receiving end of a lot of love from our kids' teachers. We are so blessed. Each teacher was different, with different strengths and in each case the teachers seemed to be perfectly matched to our kids. A God thing. No question.

We also have an awesome bus driver. Seriously. I had no idea how important a good bus driver is until I stood at the bus stop for the first time with Daniel as a kindergartener. It took us half the year to warm up to even riding the bus! So I seriously appreciate our bus driver as much as our kids' teachers!

I have been intentionally cutting back in the creativity department these days. I just don't have a lot of extra in me. I put Pinterest to good use and rounded up some good ideas that worked for what I bought. (I almost always do gift cards for the teachers. I figure a teacher can only have so many mugs. Right? But you can buy toilet paper at Target if that's what you need. Just saying.)


The Target card printable I found here. My son was SUPER impressed with this. Honestly, so was I.

I got the Starbucks idea here. But they didn't have the right size for the gift card I got at QFC, so I designed my own. Mercy said Mr. W. drinks coffee all the time, so she thought Starbucks was a good choice.

The Subway one I did up. You can download it here for FREE. Honestly, I don't know if our bus driver likes Subway, but I have a hard time giving a guy a Target card and I've never seen him drinking coffee. So Subway it was.

Happy Summer! It's finally here!

cami

No comments:

Post a Comment