Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Project Life | Week 26

It's been a long time since I've posted much of my Project Life. That's been one part intentional. I didn't want to be quite so religious about the project as I was the past two years. The backside of that is that my lack of dedication resulted in getting quite far behind!

I have been sitting down in blocks of time to work, into the wee hours of the night/morning, because that's the best time to spread out with my mess.

I have been feeling like it's about time I started to share again...


If you follow along here at A Little Grace and Mercy these photos will look familiar. I shared most of them already. The best ones were taken by my brother, who's a really good photographer. I love the moments he manages to capture and I love having his photos to work with some weeks.


I had a couple of inserts this week. It was a week we were uncharacteristically impulsive. I wanted to be generous with photos used because some weeks I have hardly any.


These days there aren't a lot of photos of myself that I am willing to include in Project Life. I have put on weight and honestly it makes it hard to include photos. But my brother is always good about getting photos of faces and so I did include one of me this week.


I know that this drive-in will be the thing we did this summer that I am most happy about. It was so much fun. We keep talking about going again, so we probably will before the summer's over.



Flipping through my Project Life scrapbook just makes me smile. I love these faces and I love that I'm capturing some of these everyday stories and adventures.

cami

No comments:

Post a Comment