Thursday, November 20, 2014

Right Now I am Thankful For | Week Four

Right now I have loved linking up over at AngelaStrand.com, where she's hosting a thankful link party. Document your gratitude and then go link up too.

Right now I am thankful for...


A husband who is competent with a chainsaw and is able to safely fell our own trees.


Two girls who aren't embarrassed, but proud when all three of us put on black boots.


A little girl who loves to help with whatever project I'm working on.


My Silhouette Cameo.


Getting mistaken for a homeschooling momma at the local library.


A local farmer who raised beef and the local butcher that cut and wrapped the side of beef that filled up our freezer.


Good friends for my kids to play with on a day off from school.

cami

1 comment:

  1. I love that you use the library like a "homeschool mom"! That is a compliment! And local beef in the freezer? My husband would love that. Thank you for sharing. I'm thankful for YOU!

    ReplyDelete