Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year and Blank Books


Happy New Year from my family to yours!

The new year is a blank book. I love blank books. Really, blank books are one of my favorite things ever. Coupled with a beloved pen a blank book makes for endless possibilities. I love endless possibilities.

I love the start of the new year, just as much. Endless possibilities. Yet to be written. No mistakes yet. Fresh start. Clean slate. Blank book.

In the spirit of the blank book, let 2015 begin. May the pages of our blank books be filled with the beauty of this God-given life. Inspiration and action. Hope and the fulfillment of hope. Giving and receiving. Planning and execution. Loving and letting go. Crying and deeper comfort still. Joy and contentment. The messy and the simple.

Fill it up with the worship of your life!

cami

Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God--this is your spiritual act of worship. Romans 12:1