Thursday, January 8, 2015

Pocket Card Freebie | Garden Poppies Mini Kit 01

I have started into Project Life for 2015.

I finally decided to get caught up on Project Life 2014 after not working on Project Life for more than three months. If you didn't see my last post on how I did that, you can read it here. If you are behind like I was, you really can get caught up.

All through December I debated whether or not I would do Project Life again in 2015. I dislike being behind, on anything. But when it was so easy to get caught up I decided I could tackle the project again this year. But I want to add more of me this year. Last year I used Project Life cards almost exclusively. I enjoyed how easy that made it, but honestly I missed designing. So... I am back to designing people. And you know what that means... FREEBIES again.

So here is the first little mini kit. Let's see if we can't have some kind of FREEBIE each week. Let's see how it goes. I'm not big on making public online commitments. (I'm an INFJ. If you're one too, you get what I'm saying. I really don't want everyone to know if/when I fail.) But if you follow along you'll get the freebie posts as they come... maybe even weekly.

Here is my first offering of 2015. I love the color of poppies. So they were the inspiration for this little mini kit of 3x4 pocket cards. Five cards are included in the download.


Download Garden Fillers Mini Kit 01 HERE.

Enjoy!

cami

"As a father has compassion on his children,
so the Lord has compassion on those who fear him;
for he knows how we are formed,
he remembers that we are dust.
As for a man, his days are like grass,
he flourishes like a flower of the field;
the wind blows over it and it is gone,
and its place remembers it no more.
But from everlasting to everlasting
the Lord's love is with those who fear him,
and his righteousness with their children's children--
with those who keep his covenant
and remember to obey his precepts."
Psalm 103:13-18

6 comments:

  1. These are lovely - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. You are welcome. So fun to design again.

      Delete
  3. I love this color! I have your yellow and gray freebies, and I'll be collecting these throughout the year. I must confess - I think I'm a digi file hoarder. I have thousands and I may have used 0.1%.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love freebies, especially PL ones. I always download WAY more than I could possibly use. But it's so fun to have a variety to choose from when I sit down to work on my pages. :)

      Delete