Thursday, August 13, 2015

Week In the Life | Planning

It's been too long since I have documented along with Ali Edwards' Week In the Life.

I've approached this a bit differently each time. In 2012 my Week In the Life I took a lot of time and printed coordinated layouts, all digitally designed. I love how they turned out and love going back to them to remember a specific season of life. See it here: 2012

In 2014 I only got as far as taking daily pictures and posting them with my journaling for the day. And that was good enough for that season. Different time of year, different pace, different window into our lives. It too was good.

I don't know exactly what this next one will look like. But I do know that I want to be able to include my Week In the Life within the context of my Project Life binder. So I don't plan to go overboard. For me that usually means one page or one double spread per day. But we will see.

I need the gentle push and accountability of a project these days. So, I'll be joining in next week (Monday, August 17 through Sunday, August 23) and documenting along with Ali Edwards and her very large group of followers.

I'll be putting together some of my own design elements, because it just isn't as fun for me if a project doesn't include some design-time. So, there will be some freebies coming. If I can get it together, perhaps there will be something to start with this Friday. A girl can plan and hope that everything goes according to plan.

So dust off your camera. Play with it the next few days. Figure out your timer so your existence is included in your documentation. Then prepare to capture all the whispers of grace and mercy and crazy in your precious home this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment