Friday, December 4, 2015

December Daily 2015 | Day Three


Today I never left the house. I cleaned so that we could stay home and decorate tonight and I am so glad I did.


I hung the stars we made last year on the porch before the kids got home. I love them. A pinterest find that turned out really well. The kids screamed when they got off the bus and saw them up because they knew that I was ready to decorate. Gracie was the first one to the front door. I had put out a sign saying we'd decorate tonight and she screamed, she was so excited.

This was the first year that I really let them go at the tree with minimal coaching. Usually I care so much how it looks that I take a lot of the joy away. This year I let them put on the berries and only moved a couple of sprigs to balance it out a bit. I did the small balls for the top branches and then handed it to them.

We also enjoyed peppermint hot chocolate with marshmallows.


Come Lord Jesus, come.


No comments:

Post a Comment